CLIQ GO APP PRIVACY NOTICE
ASSA ABLOY is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice describes:
- the types of personal data we collect from you in connection with CLIQ Go app;
- how we use that information and why;
- who we share it with and where;
- how long we store it for;
- your rights, including how you can contact us if you have additional questions about the processing of your personal data; and
- how we can make changes to this notice.
ASSA ABLOY AB, 556059-3575 of P.O Box 70340, SE- 107 23 Stockholm, Sweden as "data controller" is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
What personal data will we collect?
We collect and store:
- Your name, email and/or telephone number which you submit in order to obtain a license from us.
- Audit trails and log files of usage of the CLIQ Go app
- Information such as technical data and related information about the device being used for the services, including unique push ID, operating system and application software, related to usage and performance of the CLIQ Go app as accessed and used via the CLIQ Go app
How and why will we use your personal data?
|Why do we process this personal data?||What is the legal basis for such processing?|
|To set up and manage your system, for example by sending you log in details or new security certificates.||Using your personal data in this way is in our legitimate interests since it is necessary for us to provide you with an account to fulfil the contract we have with you.|
|To carry out statistical analysis about the use of the CLIQ Go app to better understand how our CLIQ Go app is used and make improvements.||It is in our legitimate interest to look at this information to understand how CLIQ Go app is being used, and to manage and improve it. We are also providing contracted services to you and to meet our contracted obligations we need to process your data. The personal data processed for this purpose is minimal and the processing is limited, consequently we have concluded that it is both in our legitimate interest to conduct the analysis and improvements takes precedence over your privacy interest and a contractual obligation on our part to process your data effectively and efficiently.|
|Audit trails and log files are stored to see who has used the system and where and to capture any bugs in the CLIQ Go app.||To meet the terms of the contract between you and us for this access control system and in our legitimate interests to provide services to you.|
Who and where is your personal data transferred to?
We may transfer your personal data for the purposes set out above:
- Assa Abloy Shared Technologies, a function of the ASSA ABLOY group based in the EU.
- Assa Abloy EMEA Division (this is an administrative hub and not a legal entity).
- Assa Abloy support run by a 3rd party (see below).
- When required by law; and/or
- To a buyer or a potential future buyer of our business.
A third party that provides remote 2nd line support is a recipient of your personal data and is located in India, outside the EU/European Economic Area (EEA).
As in some cases these countries have a lower level of protection than that within the EU/EEA, when transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your personal data. These standard contractual clauses can be found via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm.
We take measures to protect all personal data transferred to a third party, or to other countries, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as stated above.
For how long will we store your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data has been collected, and in accordance with our internal record retention schedule. This means that we delete your personal data when such data is no longer necessary to process a request or to manage your system. Statistics and log file data which have been anonymised may be saved for longer.
In relation to the personal data that we hold about you, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data from our records;
- Ask that we correct or erase your personal data (though in the latter case this may mean that we cannot continue to provide services or can only provide limited services to you);
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data, or restrict how we process it (for example if you deem the data to be incorrect);
- Request the personal data used to provide you with information you requested, process an order, or manage your system or our relationship in a machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another data controller; and
We may not accept a request to erase your personal data where we require it to comply with a legal obligation or in relation to a legal claim. Erasure of your data may mean that we cannot continue to provide services or can only provide limited services to you.
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data you are entitled to report this to The Swedish Data Protection Authority (Sw. Dataskyddsinspektionen/ Integritetsmyndigheten or to the supervisory authority where you live or work if different).
How can we make changes to this privacy notice?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will notify you of any such changes (including when they will take effect). Your continued use of the website after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any updates to this privacy notice, you should stop using this website/application.