We respect Your right to privacy and are committed to following applicable data protection rules to safeguard Your rights. We want to make sure that You understand the type of information We collect about You, how it is used and how We protect it. You can withdraw Your consent at any time by contacting your local CLIQ reseller or ASSA ABLOY representative.
1. The Data We may collect
2. Why We collect the Data
3. How We obtain the Data
4. Who We may disclose Data to
5. Period of retention and use
10. Your rights to access and change the Data
11. Your rights regarding the Data
1. THE DATA WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following Data, which might be considered “personal data” according to applicable rules due to other information about You that We, in a lawful manner, might have collected:
- Your ID
- Technical data and related information about the Device being used for the Services, including unique push ID, operating system, application software and peripherals; and
- Information related to the use and performance of the CLIQ Connect App and Services, including access logs.
2. WHY WE COLLECT THE DATA
We collect Your Data to:
- License the CLIQ Connect App or Services to You and to enable Us to provide You with the CLIQ Connect App and Services and any associated products or services;
- Provide You with software updates and support, improve and develop new products and services, possibly through profiling, and maintain and manage Our websites and other related services;
- Fulfill Our legal and administrative obligations (such as making tax returns/payments);
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Us, Our customers or others.
We do not sell or trade the Data or collect or use it for advertising purposes.
3. HOW WE OBTAIN THE DATA
We obtain Data in a variety of ways. For example when You contact Us directly by email concerning the use of the App or Services or from Your other transactions or experiences with Us.
4. WHO WE MAY DISCLOSE DATA TO
We may share the Data with other companies in the ASSA ABLOY group, as well as certain trusted business partners and third party service providers to enable them to perform functions of the Services and to process Data on Our behalf, in accordance with the purposes in Section 2 above.
We may use Google Analytics when obtaining the data for the purposes set out above. Information about how Google collects and processes data can be found at the site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
If applicable, Data may also be transferred to:
- Local or foreign regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities, including tax collection agencies and stock or other exchanges;
- Local and foreign courts, tribunals, arbitrators or other judicial committees;
- Persons to whom We may assign or transfer Our rights or duties under this Agreement or under any other agreement We may have with or concerning You;
- Persons in connection with any sale, merger, acquisition, disposal, reorganization or similar change of Our business (including any potential or actual purchaser of that business and that purchaser's advisors);
- Third parties, if so required to comply with mandatory law or requirements; and
- Address fraud or technical issues.
5. PERIOD OF RETENTION AND USE
We will retain the Data for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity or services described above or for as long as We are lawfully required to do so.
The Data will be destroyed if:
- The purpose of collection and use of Data has been achieved;
- The business for the CLIQ Connect App or Services concerned is discontinued; or
- You withdraw Your consent to the collection of Data by contacting Us (for contact information please see Section 12 below).
Unfortunately, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and We cannot guarantee the security of Data transmitted to Us. You are responsible for protecting the Device against unauthorized access and use, and any transmission of Data will be at Your own risk. Once We have the Data, We will take appropriate precautions to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Despite the protective measures We put in place, You understand that no data security measure can guarantee complete security at all times.
The CLIQ Connect App or Services are not directed to children under the age of 18, and We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
10. YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CHANGE THE DATA
If any of the information We hold about You is inaccurate or out of date, please let Us know by emailing Us. We will respond within a reasonable period of time upon verification of Your identity.
11. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE DATA
Except as described above, We do not sell or trade the Data. We might use or trade the Data for advertising purposes, but You have the right to ask Us not to process Your Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform You if We intend to use the Data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose it to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise Your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting Us (for contact information please see Section 12 below).
If You have any questions about how We use the Data, please contact your local CLIQ reseller or ASSA ABLOY representative for service or support.